We are seeking a creative, collaborative, adaptable Data Visualization Specialist to join our agile team of highly skilled data scientists, data engineers, and UX developers.
- Design and Develop visualizations to manipulate complex datasets in simple, intuitive, interactive formats
- Develop data visualization techniques in developing business analytics and semantic data access requirements
- Translate business analytics needs into data visualization requirements, typically via iterative/agile prototyping
- Work closely with data engineers and data scientists to optimally design and implement semantic data consumption within data visualization environments
- Convert data into business insights using advanced visualization techniques to help with data-driven decision making and management reporting
- Should have ability to interact with customers, interpret business requirements and design documents
- Should be able to blend, manipulate & transform data to create powerful/Interactive dashboards
- Should have experience in admin activities like publishing, adding users, creation of subscriptions and deployment
- Knowledge of databases, warehouses, business intelligence systems, Hadoop, Python, and other data analysis tools is good to have
- Should have the ability to write Advanced SQL queries & stored procedures, a strong understanding of relational and dimensional data model
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on and demonstrating working knowledge in designing and developing visualizations in Power BI
- Should have working knowledge and experience in SQL
- Able to implement row-level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI Desktop
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis
- Technical expertise in data modeling, data mart design, and the ability to easily extract data from multiple sources
- Experience with AWS, Azure, SQL Server, Data Warehouse, Azure Data Warehousing, Databricks, and/or Big Data
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Power BI/Tableau-driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.), or equivalent
- combination of education and experience required
If you believe that you possess the necessary skills and experience, we invite you to submit your resume.