The QuaXigma was launched with a mission to make A.I accessible and affordable and deliver AI Products/Solutions at scale for the enterprises by bringing the power of Data, AI, and Engineering to drive digital transformation. We believe without insights, businesses will continue to face challenges to better understand their customers and even lose them; Secondly, without insights businesses won’t’ be able to deliver differentiated products/services; and Finally, without insights, businesses can’t achieve a new level of “Operational Excellence” is crucial to remain competitive, meeting rising customer expectations, expanding markets, and digitalization.
We are seeking a creative, collaborative, adaptable Cloud Engineer to join our agile team of highly skilled data scientists, data engineers, and UX developers. The Cloud Engineer is a hands-on role responsible for performance, availability, and scalability of the Public Cloud environment. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying cloud infrastructure on Azure to run our internal and external AI applications. The Cloud Architect / Engineer is also involved in identifying the emerging technologies for cloud native workload to enable to the Cloud.
- Design and implement Azure cloud and virtualization end-to-end architecture and IaaS, as well as PaaS and SaaS solutions such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Data Warehouse, etc.
- Azure Active Directory, Roles and Policies
- IT security
- Develop and maintain a library of deployable, tested, and documented automation design scripts, processes, and procedures.
- Work closely with application development and data engineer/science teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation
- Enable DevOps development activities and complex development tasks that will involve working with tools/services such as Docker, Azure Machine Learning Service, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory
- Provide advanced system administration, operational support and problem resolution for a large complex cloud computing environment in Azure
- Design, configure, implement, and support an automated workflow for cloud and virtual environment provisioning
- Implement production changes during defined maintenance windows
- Write and maintain documentation of relevant operating procedures and processes.
- Design, develop, and build the business’s cloud infrastructure architecture
- Strong hands-on experience scripting/development skills in Powershell, Python, Java, etc.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure design and components, such as servers, operating systems, networks, and storage
- Deep working knowledge with Azure networking and security
- Azure networking
- Hybrid Connectivity, utilizing VPN and ExpressRoute
- Implementation of VNET/Subnet/Peering
- Azure Public/Private DNS Services
- Azure security
- NSG/UDR/ASG/Firewall services
- Experience with 3rd party security vendors a plus
- Azure networking
- Hands-on experience with: Azure DevOps and Pipelines, Azure Resource Manager, Kubernetes, Github, and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with architecting, implementing and maintaining highly available mission critical environments
- Experience working in an environment with a defined production change control process
- Relevant experience with configuration and implementation of IaaS, Infrastructure as code, Azure, etc.
- Must have advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with both relational databases in a query authoring capacity as well as big data technologies such as No SQL and unstructured data store
- Must have expertise in DataOps techniques and modern cloud computing technologies, most importantly deep familiarity with the Azure stack
- Must have previously built processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and experience required